Mapmyuser Joomla Plugin helps to install Mapmyuser widget code on Joomla website. Joomla is one of the most popular CMS (content management system) Used by millions of website. If you are using Joomla want to enable real-time visitor tracking on you website then use this module.
To install Mapmyuser Joomla Plugin Follow these steps
- First Download Plugin for 1.5 or for 1.6, 1.7, 2.5
- Login to Joomla site as admin
- goto Extension -> Install/Uninstall
- Upload Package File and Install
- goto Extension -> Plugin Manager
- select `Mapmyuser Plugin`
- Now in Detail section select “Enabled=Yes”
- And finally in Parameters section select you desired position and color for widget
- Apply and Save
We are providing WordPress plugin for self hosted WordPress blog. This plugin lets you install Mapmyuser widget in some simple clicks. If you are a WordPress blogger and don’t to how to edit template files then use this plugin to enable real-time web analytics on you blog
How to install plugin
- Login your wordpress blog (as admin)
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for
- Click Install
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Download plugin
- Unzip Plugin
mapmyuser-widget folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To change position of your widget goto Settings->MapmyUser Widget Settings.
Finely we have released Mapmyuser’s API with complete documentation. You can uses this API to built an application to access your website real-time stats available at Mapmyuser. We are providing this API free of cost also you don’t need any API key.
Currently we are providing only two API services
- Usercount shows numbers of user online
- Userinfo shows detail about every users online on your website
For more detail view Mapmyuser API documentation.